Cajun Chicken Pasta.
You can cook Cajun Chicken Pasta using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken Pasta
- Prepare 4 oz of penne or linguine pasta.
- Prepare 2-3 of boneless chicken breast.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper chopped.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper chopped.
- You need 4 of chopped mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of green onion minced.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of heavy cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of dried basil.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of lemon pepper.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s To taste of Parmesan cheese.
Cajun Chicken Pasta instructions
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta as directed on box. While water is heating up, cut up chicken, bell peppers, mushrooms, and green onion..
- Meanwhile, place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl, and toss to coat..
- In a large skillet over medium heat, saute chicken in butter until no longer pink and juices run clear, about 5 to 7 minutes. Add green and red bell peppers, sliced mushrooms and green onions; cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Reduce heat, and stir in heavy cream. Season the sauce with basil, lemon pepper, salt, garlic powder and ground black pepper, and heat through..
- In a large bowl, toss pasta with sauce. Sprinkle a little bit of Cajun seasoning and grated Parmesan cheese on your plate of food..