Sweet Ginger Pecans. These impressive sliced sweet potatoes filled with ginger syrup and crystallized ginger are double-yummy. Stir together Ginger Syrup, Crystallized Ginger, pecans and cinnamon if using. Sprinkle jalapeño rings and chopped pecans over sweet potatoes, and pour milk gravy over them.
May I act from free will, and not from habit. Whipped Sweet Potatoes with Ginger… so easy, healthy and delicious! They make the perfect snack or salad garnish. You can cook Sweet Ginger Pecans using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Ginger Pecans
- You need 3 cup of pecan halves.
- It’s 2/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of (1/4 stick) unsalted butter, softened.
Sweet and spicy, these ginger infused pecans make a great appetizer, party food, and a great gift too! In medium bowl, toss pecans with egg white until well coated. Remove the sweet potatoes from the oven and remove the foil. Our most trusted Sweet Roasted Pecans With Ginger recipes.
Sweet Ginger Pecans instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper, and generously grease the foil or parchment with the butter..
- Combine the sugar and water in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar..
- Boil without stirring for 5 minutes..
- Remove from the heat and stir in the pecans..
- Let stand for 5 minutes, stirring often..
- Drain the pecans and return them to the saucepan..
- Add the ginger, salt, and cayenne and stir to coat the pecans..
- Spread in a single layer on the prepared pan..
- Bake for 15 minutes, stirring once..
- Cool completely in the pan before serving..
- *This recipe makes about 3 cups.*.
Reviewed by millions of home cooks. Ginger-Scented Pecans recipe: Try this Ginger-Scented Pecans recipe, or contribute your own. These candied pecans are made with just a few simple ingredients and perfect for a sweet treat or Have you ever tried making candied pecans? My husband and I used to buy the bags of candied. This convenient sweet potato casserole with pecan topping calls for canned sweet potatoes, so This sweet, nutty pecan balls recipe is a tradition in our house at Christmastime, but the treats are great.