Cajun Turkey Club.
You can have Cajun Turkey Club using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cajun Turkey Club
- It’s 2 slice of Deli Cajun Turkey.
- You need 2 slice of Bacon, cooked.
- Prepare 1 slice of cheese of choice.
- It’s 2 slice of Jewish Rye Bread.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped Romain Lettuce.
- It’s 2 slice of tomatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- It’s 2 tsp of Hellmanns Real Mayonnaise.
Cajun Turkey Club instructions
- Microwave bacon, 1-11/2 minutes per slice or fry it in a frying pan. Remove and set aside..
- Butter one side of each slice of bread, then put buttered side down in a frying pan a fry until toasted. Remove from pan and let cool..
- Slice up tomato, set aside..
- Open rye bread up toasted side down, then spread each side with mayonnaise, then top with tomatoes, next the chopped lettuce, next the bacon, next the cheese, and last of all the Turkey folded long ways; then top it all off with the other half of rye bread..
- Cut Diagonally and serve..